School Fee Structure
1. New session will be started from 1 April 2017. Fee for session 2017-2018 will be paid in the same session.
2 .Fee will be paid according to the due date dues should be paid with in 10 to 20 of the date of every month. 50Rs. will be charged if. charged if not paid on time.
3. Rs 250 will be granted as concession if the fee is cleared in the month of april of the whole session.
4. The student would not be registered if the add fee if student for the month of April ,May and June is not paid.
5. Rs 500 will be fined if the fee if April is not Paid.
6. The students would not get the chance to sit for final exam if any of the fees or dues are not cleared.
7. Vehicle facility would not be discontinued after the month of august in any emergency prior permission by the authority is needed.
8. Candidate for appeary for board exams from clam IX to XII would have to cleared then fees as per the C.B.S.E norms.
9. Annual fees comprises of examination fees, Sanskrit Gyan pariksha and electronic equipments.
10. Recipts should be kept after paying the fees.
11. No kinds of fee should be sent by the bus driver or conductor.