1) Students, have to pass in all subject is to get the promotion to next class.
2) The pass mark in each subject is 40%.
3) All case of doubt regarding promotion are left entirely to the discretion of the Principal. His decision shall be final and no interview regarding it will be entertained.
4) The school does not undertaken to retain Answer scripts for more than one month after the exam.
5) A student failing to be promoted may be advised to Leave the school, A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his studies in this school.
6) To avoid unhealthy competition among the students to secure a particular rank, and to broaden their outlook about the evaluation process it has been decided that the students will be awarded GRADES instead of Ranks in the various examinations conducted by school. Students failing or absent in an one subject will be awarded E Grade.
Absence in graded subjects i.e. PT SUPW: Drawing will bring on E Grade.
No exam may be Postponed or anticipated to suit the convenience of any single Student.