1) Besides the terminal and examination there are other tests during the year. Report on conduct application and progress and attendance are furnished from time to time to the parents/guardians to keep them informed about the performance of their children in school.
2) No leave other than medical Leave is normally sanctioned during the examination provided the medical leave application is duly supported by a medical certificate from medical authorities.
3) Any other leave applied for during the examination will be at the risk of students and will not be taken into consideration in determining promotion.
4) Pupils absent from the examination or test for any reasons are not reexamined and lose the marks. If they are absent without grave reasons or previous written permission they will be regarded as having failed.
5) A student found copying or using unfair means even if discovered subsequently is treated as failed.
6) Good conduct, regularity and Punctuality in attendance and a sense of responsibility, are essential requisites for promotion.
7) Before appearing for a Public Examination candidates are required to pass the preliminary examination held in the school and must have 75 percent of attendance. RULES TO BE FOLLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION HALL
1) Students must come in School Uniform for examinations.
2) Once the assembly is over, you are supposed to go silently to the examination hail and take your place.
3) You must bring whatever is necessary to write the examination. You will not be allowed to ask anything from your neighbors.
4) Mathematical instruments box brought in must be kept open and must not contain any formula printed on them.
5) As soon as your receive an answer. sheet, you have to write your Name, Class and Roll. number on it.
6) Doubts must be clarified during the first 15 minutes. You must not seek any help from the teacher after the lapse of this minutes.
7) Clarification must be restricted to misprints, missing words and prints which are not clear.
8) You must not write anything on the questions paper.
9) You have to put your pen down as soon as you are told to stop writing. You will lose 5 marks if you fail to do so.
10) Those who finish earlier must read the answer and correct the mistakes.
11) Seeking help from teachers after the lapse of the first 15 minutes, talking to your neighbors of asking pencil, eraser etc from your friends and turning to your friends for help can be taken as attempts to cheat and such students can be expelled from the examination hall.