1) All applications for admission have to be made in writing of the form obtained from the school office.
2) Student who have attended School elsewhere must produce their Transfer Certificate from the School last attended before being admitted and in the case of candidates coming from School outside U P the Certificate must be countersigned to the Inspector of the State from which they come.
3) A new pupil who joins fresh from home or from a private school has to produce an Official Birth Certificate such a municipal Baptismal Certificate in supp of the date of birth entered the admission from.
4) Students applying for admission are made to appear for competitive tests for their fitness to the class to which admission is sought.
Admission will depend on the result of the test the Interview and on the number of seats available in the class concerned.
5) All documents once admitted, become the property of the School and are not returned.
6) Notice of the withdrawal should us given in writing before the fifteenth of the month, else the fee for the following month will be charged such notice should be given by the person responsible for the pupil. An application form for the same is obtained from the school office.
7) Pupils who leave the school In April must pay the fees for May and June. Those who leave the School in November pay the fees for December as well.
8) No Transfer Certificate or any other Certificates will be issued till all dues are paid in full.